Disabled War Veterans (India) or DIWAVE was registered with the Registrar of Societies in the year 1978 and is one of three organizations granted recognition by Ministry of Defence (refers Recognition of Association of Ex-Serviceman dated 10th November, 2004), Government of India. This is an organization of the War disabled/battle casualties and is a non political, democratic, secular, voluntary organization. DIWAVE was primarily formed to assist War /Battle casualties to receive their due entitlements as sanctioned by the Government of India besides seeking to suggest welfare measures needed for this group of Armed forces casualties.
DISABLED WAR VETERANS (INDIA)
DISABLED WAR VETERANS (INDIA) has been formed with the aim to help all those members of the Armed Forces who are War Disabled / Battle Casualties whether invalided out of service or retained in service and their dependents.
SPECIAL WELFARE ENTITLEMENTS
INCOME TAX EXEMPTIONS
- To assist and guide the War disabled in matters relating to Pension and allied matters in close cooperation with the Govt. of India/State Govts. And other Official and non-Official agencies/organizations.
- To assist and guide them in their resettlement, in their after-service lives, so as to enable them to resume their useful place in society.
To render help to the dependents of such disabled and dependents of men killed, in getting good education, etc.
- To ensure, in close cooperation with the authorities, that proper medical care is given to the war disabled and their families, as well as ensure help in physical rehabilitation, where required.
- To endeavor to educate the public by holding seminars, periodic conferences, Exhibitions, etc. of the part played by the War Disabled Association in their service and after-service lives.
- To promote the above aims and objects by establishing State Units/Bodies of this Association throughout the country in times to come.
- To collect subscriptions, donations etc in cash or kind, through lawful means, for the purpose of furthering the aims and objectives of the Association.
- To perform such lawful axts as would be conducive to the achievement of the objects of the Association.
Col H N Handa Patron Chairman Governing Body MOBILE: 9811920190 0124-4051572
AMB Satnamjit Singh Patron MOBILE: 9818580822
Mrs Karuna Pandit W/o Maj Vijay Kumar VrC Patron MOBILE: 9810287034
Capt N K Mahajan
Telephone: 011 41026715
DISABLED WAR VETERANS (INDIA)Office Address: : C6-18/1, Safdarjung Development Area, (SDA) Behind Hauz Khas Telphone Exchange, New Delhi-110016
Tele / Fax : 011-41315492
E Mail : email@example.com
War Disabled Soldiers / Battle Casualities be the proud holder of this Batch (in Hindi Punjabi Bengali Marathi, Telugu, Tamil, and Malayalam)
ALL DESIROUS OF VISITING US ARE MOST WELCOME. OFFICE IS OPEN DAILY FROM 10 AM TO 4 PM.